Dual Certification Eyelash Extension Course
Classic eyelash extensions are one extension per one natural lash. Volume eyelashes extensions are handmade fans that are multiple extensions applied to one natural lash.
We offer private or small class sizes as the application takes a lot of time and focus. We strive to provide students undivided attention. The course is run over a weekend from 10am - 4pm on both days. Students receive 2 shadow days the week prior or after the course to help them understand how a day looks like for a lash technician.
Lunch is provided for both days of the course. Manuals and mini student kits are sent home prior to the course date to help students become aware of expectations and comfortable with tool handling.
• First day is theory; we re-read sections of the manual and then work on sponges and mannequin heads.
• Second day is prep for the model; you will need to provide a model for the second day to come from noon on.
* If you are unable to supply a model please make us aware and we will find one for you*
You will be certified at the end of day two, provided you lash your model correctly. Some lash artists need more time to bloom, in this case we will work together until you feel confident.
The course comes with an extensive kit full of premium lash products to get you started. You are added to the Brown Sugar Lash Babes secret group were videos, lash memes, Q&A's and lots of information is posted. You are never alone, either I or senior lash technicians that I have trained are more than happy to answer questions and guide you.
Mega Volume Certification
Volume eyelash extensions are multiple extensions per one natural eyelash.
We offer private or semiprivate for volume classes as the fan manipulation takes a lot of time and focus, so we want to be able to give our undivided attention. Students receive 2 shadow days during the week. One prior to the course and one after, to help you understand volume application further. Lunch is provided both days.
First day is theory; we read the manual and then work on the mannequin heads.
Second day is prep for the model; you will need to provide a model for the second day to come from noon on. You will be certified at the end of day two, provided you lash your model correctly. Some lash artists take more time to bloom, in this event we will continue to work together until you feel confident.
The course comes with an extensive kit full of premium lash products to get you started. I custom fit you to tweezers that work for you.
Lash Academy Course
We offer private or semi-private class sizes to ensure students are receiving the best training for their investment. We strive to provide students with our undivided attention. The course is one day in house and several days mentoring, ensuring you are receiving the most training for your investment.
What you will receive in with your investment;
• A manual uniquely edited by you
• Student registration and non compete forms
• Course literary to follow, uniquely edited by you
• Student kit preparation support
• Time management support
• Class pricing support
• Positive mentorship support
• Trouble shooting support
• Detailed course package to send potential students
• Instructional video support
• 1-3 years experience in lash application in both classic and volume
• Proof of certification for both classic and volume application
• Ability to speak confidently in front of others
• Ready to commit time to creating educational course content
• Access to a computer and printer
Brown Sugar Lash Artistry & Training is accredited through Lash Inc. Accreditation is the tool used to monitor, assess and evaluate the quality of education a student receives at a lash training facility. Because of the process of accreditation, students can trust that the education they are paying for is valuable and worthwhile. Our studio is fully licensed, insured and Alberta Health Services approved.